colorado licensed engineer needed

My firm (in Los Angeles) has been commissioned to provide the structural
engineering design services for a national retail chain of video stores. An
upcoming project is in Colorado. I am unable to obtain my Colorado license in
time and therefore I am in need of a licensed Colorado engineer to sign the
drawings. The building is a very simple single story, cmu block wall, TJI wood
truss roof, rectangular box. I am insured. Please respond to my email address
at grileype(--nospam--at)aol.com to discuss the details. Or, if anyone out there in
SEAINTland knows of a licensed Colorado engineer please provide a response.
All help is appreciated.

Thanks

Greg Riley PE (California)