Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Butane tank[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Butane tank
- From: "Bill Sherman" <SHERMANWC(--nospam--at)cdm.com>
- Date: 08 Feb 99 09:49:46 -0500
The American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) publishes "Steel Plate Engineering Data" (mine is dated 1992), which includes an article on "Stresses in Large Horizontal Cylindrical Pressure Vessels on Two Saddle Supports". This is a very useful article. Usually the biggest problem is due to local stresses at the horn of the saddle.
- Prev by Subject: Butane tank
- Next by Subject: Re: Butane tank
- Previous by thread: RE: Butane tank
- Next by thread: Re: Butane tank