Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

RE: colorado licensed engineer needed

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
G. Riley

I am a registered PE in Colorado who does structural analysis in several
states. Also, I am registered in several other states including Calif.  The
type of structures you describe is of the type I analysis.  I will require
that you go through Our firm and that  we do at least a QA/QC on all
structures and design before I will sign dwgs.  If you would like to discuss
further you may call me at 425-450-6328 or e-mail at my address
gstephen(--nospam--at) I look forward to hearing from you.


-----Original Message-----
From: GRileyPE(--nospam--at) [mailto:GRileyPE(--nospam--at)]
Sent: Monday, February 08, 1999 12:32 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)
Subject: colorado licensed engineer needed

My firm (in Los Angeles) has been commissioned to provide the structural
engineering design services for a national retail chain of video stores. An
upcoming project is in Colorado. I am unable to obtain my Colorado license
time and therefore I am in need of a licensed Colorado engineer to sign the
drawings. The building is a very simple single story, cmu block wall, TJI
truss roof, rectangular box. I am insured. Please respond to my email
at grileype(--nospam--at) to discuss the details. Or, if anyone out there in
SEAINTland knows of a licensed Colorado engineer please provide a response.
All help is appreciated.


Greg Riley PE (California)