Re: Concrete specifications

We have independent concrete specifications.  However, we have several
versions.   The version used depends on the requirements of the project and
the judgement of the design engineer.  All the versions reference ACI 301.
Some versions reference specific sections.   Other versions reference the
entire document.  If cold weather concreting is probable, ACI 306.1 is
referenced.  We sometimes references other ACI standards as guidelines.  We
only reference ACI 318 for items such as reinforcing steel fabrication
requirements.

If you want more detailed information you can contact me a saj5(--nospam--at)inel.gov or
(208) 526-0544.

"Bill Sherman" <SHERMANWC(--nospam--at)cdm.com> on 02/08/99 05:39:02 PM