Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: PE Test Results?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: PE Test Results?
- From: "Kenton Buzbee" <kbuzbee(--nospam--at)earthlink.net>
- Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 09:48:36 -0800
Nothing yet in California K.Buzbee EIT -----Original Message----- From: Trobridge, Bruce <Bruce.Trobridge(--nospam--at)ogs.state.ny.us> To: 'SEAINT' <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org> Date: Tuesday, February 09, 1999 9:07 AM Subject: PE Test Results? >I took the PE exam in October and I am eagerly awaiting the results. Has >anyone heard of or received results back yet from October. I am in NY state >and they have tendency to be slow. >Thankyou. >Bruce C. Trobridge >Assistant Building Structural Engineer >NYS - Office of General Services > > >
- Prev by Subject: PE Test Results?
- Next by Subject: RE: PE Test Results?
- Previous by thread: Re: PE Test Results?
- Next by thread: RE: PE Test Results?