Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Seismicity of Taiwan ... ?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Seismicity of Taiwan ... ?
- From: "Rangelow, Peter IKS" <Peter.Rangelow(--nospam--at)hochtief.de>
- Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 16:40:06 +0100
Hi, do we have someone on this list who is familiar with the seismicity of Taiwan. Can someone help me with a seismic coefficient for the city of Taoyuan ? Any recommendations about literature, web-site etc. will be appreciated. Thanks in advance, Peter Rangelow Frankfurt, Germany
- Prev by Subject: Re: Seismic Zones in Texas - Some USGS Comments
- Next by Subject: RE: Seismicity of Taiwan ... ?
- Previous by thread: Re: Seismic Upgrades of Unreinforced Masonry -Reply
- Next by thread: RE: Seismicity of Taiwan ... ?