Visual Analysis/Visual Design + ENERCALC vs. STRUCT.etc.

I am giving serious thought to purchasing Visual Analysis/Design software
package.  I would appreciate feedback from anyone with experience with this
software.  If you had it to do over again, would you still buy it?  How
does it compare to say Risa, STAAD/Pro, SAP2000, etc.

 Also, I am looking at ENERCALC's 44 program Structural Engineering Library
vs. Research Engineer's STRUCT.etc 66 program Structural Engineering Tool
Case.  Any thoughts?

Thanks!!

Steve Osborn, P.E.
CE Solutions, Inc.
Carmel, IN

P.S.    Thanks to all who responded to my earlier inquiry.