different metals

I have a situation were I have a bracket with threaded rods that is steel
which is being attached to a flag pole made of aluminum.  What can I do to
separate the steel threaded rod from the aluminum base of the flag pole?
There is a separation between the steel base and the aluminum but no
separation between the threaded rods and the holes were the rods are being
placed.

Thanks in advance

Sincerely,
Mr. Marlou B. Rodriguez