baseplate analysis problem

I have a problem where I must now check several baseplates that have misplaced
(off center) columns.  The columns have axial load and moments with anchor
bolts at the corners.  Checking by the hand methods has shown overstress in
bolts and the plate so I must need to do a more detailed check. ( The framing
has been built, so replacing or moving the baseplate will be difficult, I can,
however, drill in more anchor bolts )

The current software program I use for baseplate design will not do this
analysis - does anyone have suggestions on other methods or softwares that can
be used to solve problems of this type ?

many thanks for any help that can be provided,

-sib