RE: Enercalc

My office just upgraded to version 5.  I prefer the windows interface over
the old 4.4DOS version.  Dispite an update that I installed, I am still
finding a few querks here and there.  They have demos available for download
at http://www.enercalc.com

Bruce C. Trobridge
Assistant Building Structural Engineer
NYS - Office of General Services