RE: Enercalc

I have used Enercalc since the days it was a Lotus 1,2,3 add-in.  I find the
modules very useful for component design.  File management and printing
capability are much improved over the 4.xx series.  In addition, Michael
Brooks has been fairly prompt in instituting bug fixes.  I notified him of
one slight problem and the fix was available for download the next evening.
The release date for the update to the 97 UBC has been slipping however as
it originally was scheduled for last summer.

Henry David Kim
VECO Engineering Inc.
e-mail... HENRY.KIM(--nospam--at)VECO.COM
Office...(907) 762-1525 (voice) - (907) 762-1595 (fax)
Home...(907) 243-0918 (voice & fax)
Cell.......(907) 244-1553
APSC MS UPB5