My virus has been killed - thermal props of HT steel

Well, I sent an e-mail to the list this morning, without knowing my computer
was affected by the happy99 worm virus.  I am deeply sorry to all who read
my mail (except Tom Hunt at Flour Daniel who accused me of doing this
maliciously).

Well if my credibility has been restored, I'd really appreciate some
comments on my query, repeated as follows...

Does anyone know whether the thermal coefficient of expansion for a high
tensile bolt (UTS=1050 MPa, yield stress = 945 MPa) is any different to that
for mild steel?

I have a problem where an argument has been raised regarding the loss of
pre-tension in a torqued screw, where the screw is high tensile and the
components are mild steel.  The claim is that after heating the assembly to
130°C (266°F) for a couple of hours, the thermal differences in the two
steels causes significant loss of prestress.

Any comments?

Thanks,
Dave Meney
Structural Engineer