RE: baseplate analysis problem

Sib -

A couple of more things to consider (for future reference).  If you do place
the baseplates on levelling nuts, remember that the anchor bolts will be
subjected to bending stresses in the event that the baseplate connection is
asked to transfer shear.  Additionally, a check should be made for prying
forces unless the baseplate is flexurally stiff relative to the axial
stiffness of the anchor bolts.

Regards,

J. Silva, SE
Hilti, Inc.