analysis of multi-sided, tapered, steel tubes/pipe

I work for Valmont Industries and we have been recently been faced with the
question
of how to analyze 18-sided tapered poles.  We have been designing 8,12, and
16 sided
poles using recommendations in the EIA/TIA code for drag/force coefficients.
The code does
not however give a value for 18 sided poles.  Values for the different pole
types are as follows.

8 sided = 1.20
12 sided = 1.03 ===> 16.5% lower than 8 sided
16 sided = 0.72 ===> 43% lower than 12 sided
18 sided = ?  =====> Does anyone have a recommendation of what to use or
where I can find some supporting documentation?
Round = 0.59 =====> only 22% lower than 16 sided

It seems to me that I could make some kind of correlation between the # of
sides for each type of
pole and the force coefficients.  After all, the difference is not that much
between 16 sided and round anyway.
Would anyone say it to be unethical for me to use 0.59 for the 18 sided
pole?

Brian Vinson, EIT