Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
re: Archives[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: re: Archives
- From: <swidmayer(--nospam--at)willdan.com> "Steve Widmayer"
- Date: Fri, 12 Feb 99 8:52:30 -0800
Long, there is some way to do this. My mail used to stop accepting new mail when it got filled up. But now I have it configured so that it dumps the mail at the end of each month. I'll have to look and see how I did it. Steve ---------- Original Text ---------- From: <LtTang(--nospam--at)aol.com>, on 2/11/99 11:27 PM: Hello all, I have three quick questions: How do I search or can I search for old posts from the listserv , and how long are archives kept?? Thanks Long
- Prev by Subject: Archives
- Next by Subject: Re: Archives
- Previous by thread: Re: Archives
- Next by thread: analysis of multi-sided, tapered, steel tubes/pipe