Re: Advice on Field Experience.

I agree with Mr. Tom Jakaby's response,

I am a young Engineer and my company have me go out and do Special Inspections
on most of our structures.  By doing this, it allows me to see the different
phases of a project being built, this also allows me to come across problems
that may arise from the site.  Solving these problems gives me a better
understanding of structures when I am designing them.

I feel very fortunate to be working for a company that allows me to see my
work being built.  I go out to job sites about 3 times a week.  I highly
encourage this for all young engineers as well as engineers that are in their
last years of school.

Sincerely,
Mr. Marlou B. Rodriguez
Engineer