Re: Turning over and moving a 2-story Pump House

This is just a brainstorm and only the seed of an idea.

Put a bladder inside and fill it full of air (frame in windows first).  Tip
it over onto foam pads similiar to that used at high jump events.  Dig out
the foam to "let the building fall onto the trailer".

Have a beer.

Brad Friederichs
VE Solutions, Inc.
Sacramento, CA USA