Concrete at high temperature

Dear Colleagues,

I have a new interesting problem.  I have to design a 500 mm (20 in) thick mat foundation for a 4 m x 6 m in plan hot-dip galvanizing tank.  The concrete will have a layer of refractory bricks as a barrier against the metal tank.  Temperature in the tank can get as high as 800 degrees C (about 1500 F).  How will this affect the concrete, cast against the ground?  How bad will its effect be on the reinforcement?  How much isolation will the brick give to the concrete?  I guess it's like concrete under fire.  In that case, how many hours must the fire rating be?

Thanks in advance.

Maria I. Falconi
Guayaquil, Ecuador