Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Turning over and moving a 2-story Pump House[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAOC Newsletter" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Turning over and moving a 2-story Pump House
- From: Christopher Wright <chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com>
- Date: Sat, 13 Feb 99 11:11:55 -0600
>I may be an unimaginative, conservative, engineer, but frankly can't >imagine how you could tip it down, transport it, and put it back up, all >for under $1800. Phil's got a point. You can't get a house painted properly for under 2 grand. With the insurance, it sounds like an offer you'd be crazy to refuse. It'd be a shame to realize that while you're picking up the pieces from a roll-your-own job gone bad. Christopher Wright P.E. |"They couldn't hit an elephant from chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com | this distance" (last words of Gen. ___________________________| John Sedgwick, Spotsylvania 1864) http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw
- Prev by Subject: Re: Turning over and moving a 2-story Pump House
- Next by Subject: TV Viewing this week
- Previous by thread: Re: Turning over and moving a 2-story Pump House
- Next by thread: Not a Hoax !!