Re: Turning over and moving a 2-story Pump House

>I may be an unimaginative, conservative, engineer, but frankly can't
>imagine how you could tip it down, transport it, and put it back up, all
>for under $1800.
Phil's got a point. You can't get a house painted properly for under 2
grand. With the insurance, it sounds like an offer you'd be crazy to
refuse. It'd be a shame to realize that while you're picking up the
pieces from a roll-your-own job gone bad.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw