Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: railing design[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: railing design
- From: Jim Kestner <jkestner(--nospam--at)somervilleinc.com>
- Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 15:17:52 -0600
Mark: There is a chart from a railing manufacturer that gives distribution factors for the post loads. It depends upon the number of spans and the stiffness ratio of the rail to the post. These were computer generated charts that I believe have been confirmed by testing. Check in Sweet's Catalog to see if it is there, otherwise call a railing manufacturer. Jim Kestner, P.E. Green Bay, Wi.
- Prev by Subject: Re: railing design
- Next by Subject: railing design
- Previous by thread: Re: railing design
- Next by thread: railing design