Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Underground House[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Underground House
- From: michelle trzecinski <trez(--nospam--at)EXECPC.COM>
- Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 22:02:17 -0600
The University of Minnesota used to have an "Underground Space Center"
affiliated with the Civil Engineering department. I seem to remember it
shutting down a few years ago, but there still has to be a fair amount
of expertise floating around there. The Civil Engineering building
there is 7 stories high, but only sticks up 1 floor above grade, and the
library is entirely underground.
Hi Phil, How do you know that?. Thanks, Michelle Trzecinski seismologist student
- Prev by Subject: Re: Underground House
- Next by Subject: Re: Underground House
- Previous by thread: Re: Underground House
- Next by thread: Re: Underground House