Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Concrete Poles[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Concrete Poles
- From: Jim Kestner <jkestner(--nospam--at)somervilleinc.com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 08:55:10 -0600
Mike, My copy only goes to 24 feet also. This is the height of the resultant applied load, not necessarily the top of the pole. I do not know of any extension beyond this chart, but you might try to extrapolate his methodology and then use the formulas in UBC to check the result. Jim K.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Concrete Poles
- Next by Subject: RE: Concrete Poles
- Previous by thread: Re: Concrete Poles
- Next by thread: Re: Concrete Poles