Re: Conc. Col. Retrofit using Carbon Fiber/Tevlar Wrap & Caltrans

In addition to Frieder Seible, you might want to contact Vistaph
Kharbari, who is also at UCSD where a lot of the research for CALTRANS
was done on the column retrofits.  Dr. Kharbari is the resident
composites expert for the dept.  Both of the professors mentioned are in
the structural engineering department at UCSD.

David Taquino
Libby Engineers, Inc.
(UCSD alumni)