Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Stainless Steel Bolt Alloy[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Stainless Steel Bolt Alloy
- From: "Bill Sherman" <SHERMANWC(--nospam--at)cdm.com>
- Date: 16 Feb 99 20:02:58 -0500
I don't know about all of the alloys, but per an old AISI publication: "In marine atmospheres, Types 301, 302, or 304 may develop some rust staining when exposed to salt sprays....Type 316, which contains molybdenum, is essentially resistant to rust staining in marine environments."
- Prev by Subject: RE: Stainless Steel Bolt Alloy
- Next by Subject: Stainless Steel Bolts
- Previous by thread: RE: Stainless Steel Bolt Alloy
- Next by thread: Underground House