RE: Bahamas

Hi Don!  Nice to see some more of the Civil Disobedience - Waterloo Class of
1988 is now out in Beautiful British Columbia!
The Bahamas are a country in their own right.
Try contacting the Bahamian embassy in Ottawa or do a search of "Bahamas" on
the Web.

Paul Meyer
250-368-2407
pmeyer(--nospam--at)hasimons.com