RE: Clay/brick smokestacks

Jeff,

I have a copy of an 8 page set of technical notes published in July of 1964
by the Structural Clay Products Institute titled "Design and Construction of
Chimneys, Part II' [covering industrial chimneys].  The worked example is
for a 10' x 10' base x 80' high chimney.  I don't know if this Institute
still exists or not (it was headquartered in Atlanta in 1964); but if you
can't find anything similar and would like a copy send me your fax number
privately and I'll try to send you one.

Ed Marshall, PE
Atlanta