Y to K

Our staff has completed the 18 months of work on time and on budget. We
have gone through every
line of code in every program in every system. We have analyzed all
databases, all data files,
including backups and historic archives, and modified all data to
reflect the change.

We are proud to report that we have completed the "Y-to-K" date change
mission, and have now
implemented all changes to all programs and all data to reflect your new
standards:
Januark, Februark, March, April, Mak, June, Julk, August, September,
October, November,
December

As well as:
Sundak, Mondak, Tuesdak, Wednesdak, Thursdak, Fridak, Saturdak

We trust that this is satisfactory, because to be honest, none of this Y
to K problem has made
any sense to us. But we understand it is a global problem, and our team
is glad to help in any
way possible.

And what does the year 2000 have to do with it? Speaking of which, what
do you think we ought
to do next year when the two digit year rolls over from 99 to 00?

We'll await your direction.