Old Timers - 18B35 section properties

I have a beam designated on some plans from 1966 as "18B35".  My AISC 6th Edition only goes up to 16" light(weight) beams.  Do any of you old timers have some Bethlehem, USS, Carnegie, etc. steel books that contain that size?  I would appreciate if someone could supply the section properties (A, I, S ).  Thanks in advance.

Disclaimer:  "My opinions don't necessarily reflect those of the corporate entity"