Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Old Timers - 18B35 section properties[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Old Timers - 18B35 section properties
- From: "Glenn Otto" <glenn.liberty.engineering(--nospam--at)worldnet.att.net>
- Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 11:38:34 -0500
I have a beam designated on some plans from 1966 as "18B35". My AISC 6th Edition only goes up to 16" light(weight) beams. Do any of you old timers have some Bethlehem, USS, Carnegie, etc. steel books that contain that size? I would appreciate if someone could supply the section properties (A, I, S ). Thanks in advance.
Disclaimer: "My opinions don't necessarily reflect those of the corporate entity"
- Prev by Subject: RE: Old Timers - '61 VW properties & E.Q.
- Next by Subject: RE: Old Timers - 18B35 section properties
- Previous by thread: RE: Using shoring as structural member
- Next by thread: RE: Old Timers - 18B35 section properties