Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Columbia EQ information[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Columbia EQ information
- From: "Kehoe, Brian" <BKehoe(--nospam--at)wje.com>
- Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 11:11:21 -0600
>From: Harris3803(--nospam--at)aol.com >To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org >Subject: Re: Columbia EQ information >What happened to the people that went to document the earthquake effects. I am >wondering if there is anyone available to Southern California area to give a >presentation to fellow engineers. The EERI reconnaissance team that went to Columbia will be holding a briefing in San Francisco on March 4. The briefing will also be presented in Los Angeles on March 5. The briefings will be about 2 hours long and held in the evening. There will be more information regarding these briefings sent out soon. Contact EERI for more information. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Brian Kehoe, SE Wiss, Janney, Elstner Associates, Inc. bkehoe(--nospam--at)wje.com
- Prev by Subject: Re: Columbia EQ information
- Next by Subject: Columbian Earthquake - Any first hand structural assessments?
- Previous by thread: Re: Columbia EQ information
- Next by thread: EERI/PEER Team to Columbia