From: Glenn Otto [mailto:glenn.liberty.engineering(--nospam--at)worldnet.att.net]
Sent: Friday, February 19, 1999 9:39 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Old Timers - 18B35 section properties

I have a beam designated on some plans from 1966 as "18B35".  My AISC 6th
Edition only goes up to 16" light(weight) beams.  Do any of you old timers
have some Bethlehem, USS, Carnegie, etc. steel books that contain that
size?  I would appreciate if someone could supply the section properties (A,
I, S ).  Thanks in advance.

Disclaimer:  "My opinions don't necessarily reflect those of the corporate
entity"