Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Thanks to the Old Timers[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Thanks to the Old Timers
- From: "Glenn Otto" <glenn.liberty.engineering(--nospam--at)worldnet.att.net>
- Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 17:59:53 -0500
Roger and Harold,
Thanks you old timers for the information. I'm glad I got to ya'll before it was too late! May the fickle finger of fate bestow a thousand fresh neurons upon you in a psychedelic display from the watchtower. Peace, love, dope.
Glenn Otto, P.E.
Disclaimer: "My statements don't necessarily reflect those of the corporate entity or reflect any actual behavior"
- Prev by Subject: Thanks to Matt Nadkorni
- Next by Subject: Thanks to the Old Timers
- Previous by thread: Wood Solutions Fair
- Next by thread: Thanks to the Old Timers