Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Thanks to the Old Timers[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Thanks to the Old Timers
- From: Roger Turk <73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com>
- Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 18:35:09 -0500
Glenn, You're welcome, and may you never have to walk blindfolded thru a cow pasture. (Snort, Wheeze, Cough.) A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural) Tucson, Arizona . > Roger and Harold, . > . > Thanks you old timers for the information. I'm glad I got to ya'll . > before it was too late! May the fickle finger of fate bestow a thousand . > fresh neurons upon you in a psychedelic display from the watchtower. . > Peace, love, dope. . > . > Glenn Otto, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Thanks to the Old Timers
- Next by Subject: Thermal props of high tensile bolts
- Previous by thread: Thanks to the Old Timers
- Next by thread: CALL FOR PAPERS 1999 SEAOC CONVENTION