Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Non-shrink Grout[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Non-shrink Grout
- From: SDGSE(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 13:41:35 EST
Mark, You are making too many assumptions here. You are allowed to make only one assumption on this thread :-). Your point is very well taken. However, the assumptions you have made are already included in our simplified designs as a factor of safety, which accounts for all the unexpected defects and uncertainties in construction and material. But to go further and reintroduce those assumptions in our designs (when we are cornered with a problem), is, IMHO, asking for trouble. Regards, Oshin Tosounian, S.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Non-shrink Grout
- Next by Subject: northern construction
- Previous by thread: Re: Non-shrink Grout
- Next by thread: Stresses at Shell Attachments