Re: Non-shrink Grout

Mark,

You are making too many assumptions here. You are allowed to make only one
assumption on this thread :-).

Your point is very well taken. However, the assumptions you have made are
already included in our simplified designs as a factor of safety, which
accounts for all the unexpected defects and uncertainties in construction and
material. But to go further and reintroduce those assumptions in our designs
(when we are cornered with a problem), is, IMHO, asking for trouble.

Regards,

Oshin Tosounian, S.E.