intellcad

Dear Fellows

Last friday I?ve been told that Intellicad is a drawing software that is
fully compatible with autocad 14. In our country Autocad 14 costs $4000,
that is a very significative amount of money for a simple human being. In
the other hand, this Intellicad costs about $600, what is temptating
purchase.
So, does anyone of you have experienced with this Intellicad succesfully?
Advices are very welcome

Thanks