Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: intellcad[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: intellcad
- From: "Fountain Conner" <fconner(--nospam--at)pcola.gulf.net>
- Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 16:09:45 -0600
I am using Intellicad. I don't do 3D drawings (I understand ICAD can do 3D wire frame), and I can do anything I want. There are some areas where ACAD is superior, but for the price difference, I can work around those I purchased ACAD R14 (upgrade from R11), but haven't installed it yet, because I haven't needed it. Fountain E. Conner, P.E. Gulf Breeze, Fl. 32561 ---------- > From: Juan Enrique Justo <jjusto(--nospam--at)copime.org.ar> > To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org > Subject: intellcad > Date: Saturday, February 20, 1999 8:49 PM > > Dear Fellows > > Last friday I?ve been told that Intellicad is a drawing software that is > fully compatible with autocad 14. In our country Autocad 14 costs $4000, > that is a very significative amount of money for a simple human being. In > the other hand, this Intellicad costs about $600, what is temptating > purchase. > So, does anyone of you have experienced with this Intellicad succesfully? > Advices are very welcome > > Thanks >
- Prev by Subject: intellcad
- Next by Subject: Interference-Body Bolts
- Previous by thread: intellcad
- Next by thread: RE: Old Timers - '61 VW properties & E.Q.