Re: intellcad

I am using Intellicad.  I don't do 3D drawings (I understand ICAD can do 3D
wire frame), and I can do anything I want.  There are some areas where ACAD
is superior, but for the price difference, I can work around those

I purchased ACAD R14 (upgrade from R11), but haven't installed it yet,
because I haven't needed it.

Fountain E. Conner, P.E.
Gulf Breeze, Fl. 32561