Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: wood decay mitigation[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: wood decay mitigation
- From: Kenneth Tarlow <ktarlow(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 13:04:45 -0800 (PST)
Dear Engineers I am looking for a sealant of some sort. I have a very large Gluelam Post where dry rot and/or bug infestation has affected from 10-30% of the column. I would like some kind of sealant and something that I could inject into the column to insure that I have filled all the possible voids with a material that will take the place of the missing wood. Thanx in advance Ken Tarlow _________________________________________________________ DO YOU YAHOO!? Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com
- Prev by Subject: Re: Who wanna to hear Joke of seismology field?
- Next by Subject: RE: wood decay mitigation
- Previous by thread: Re: Paper Submitted to 1998 SEAOC Convention
- Next by thread: RE: wood decay mitigation