A Great Resource

To the Seaint List Server and all the "Heavy Hitters":

I just want to thank Shafat Quazi, Dennis Wish and any and all who worked to
put  this program on the internet.

I also want to thank all the "Heavy Hitters" that respond frequently and
unselfishly to the many requests for structural info and advice from all of us
who don't know everything about all types of structures and are too
embarrassed to ask.

This list server is the greatest resource for structural information that I
have ever had access to.

In spite of some minor disagreements in philosophy and editorials it is a huge
success and for one, I am greatful for its existence.

Ray Shreenan  SE
R. Shreenan & Associates