Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
ASCII Character[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAINT List Server" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: ASCII Character
- From: "Chris Towne" <ctowne(--nospam--at)newwave.net>
- Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 14:28:24 -0500
I realize that the following question has absolutely nothing to do with Structural Engineering, but I know there are great minds out there that might be willing to help me out.
Does anyone know the windows ASCII characters for the degree symbol? The reason I ask this is because the in house surveyor at my office inserts ASCII output into MicrosoftWord and it translates everything correctly except the degree symbol. (It spits it out as the phi symbol.) If I new the correct characters I could run a routine to swap the erroneous ones with the correct ones.
Chris Towne, E.I.T.
- Prev by Subject: Ascii
- Next by Subject: Re: ASCII Character
- Previous by thread: Re: seaint Digest for 22 Feb 1999
- Next by thread: Re: ASCII Character