From: Kenneth Tarlow [mailto:ktarlow(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, February 22, 1999 2:05 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: wood decay mitigation

Dear Engineers

I am looking for a sealant of some sort.  I have a very large Gluelam
Post where dry rot and/or bug infestation has affected from 10-30% of
the column.  I would like some kind of sealant and something that I
could inject into the column to insure that I have filled all the
possible voids with a material that will take the place of the missing
wood.

Thanx in advance

Ken Tarlow