Re: ASCII Character

Take a look at the Character Map program provided by Windows ( located in the
Accessories folder). This program gives you the ascii codes and associated
characters for each of the windows fonts installed on your computer.

Andrew Abbo.

--

Dr Andrew Abbo - AndrewA(--nospam--at)formsys.com
Formation Design System - http://www.formsys.com