Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Canadian steel

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Hi everybody,

I am staring at some Canadian drawings of a steel culvert where it says that
the steel should conform to CSA G401-93. I presume CSA is a Canadian
standard, right?  Can anybody tell me what this means?  Are they specifying
a certain
material strength and if so, does anybody know what that means in European
terms (EN 10025:1993)?  Or are they referring to a whole standard?

Thanks for any answers!  And thanks to those who answered my questions on
STAAD Pro the other day.

Gudrun Olafsdottir
Reykjavik, Iceland