Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: Canadian steel

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
G401-93 is a CSA standard for corrugated steel pipe products. 
Check CSA's web site:

Mark Mccormick, P. Eng.


Date sent:      	Wed, 24 Feb 1999 18:14:38 +0000
To:             	seaint(--nospam--at)
From:           	Gudrun Olafsdottir <gudrun(--nospam--at)>
Subject:        	Canadian steel
Send reply to:  	seaint(--nospam--at)

> Hi everybody,
> I am staring at some Canadian drawings of a steel culvert where it says that
> the steel should conform to CSA G401-93. I presume CSA is a Canadian
> standard, right?  Can anybody tell me what this means?  Are they specifying
> a certain
> material strength and if so, does anybody know what that means in European
> terms (EN 10025:1993)?  Or are they referring to a whole standard?
> Thanks for any answers!  And thanks to those who answered my questions on
> STAAD Pro the other day.
> Gudrun Olafsdottir
> Reykjavik, Iceland

Mark McCormick, P. Eng.
ADI Limited
1133 Regent Street, Suite 300
Fredericton, NB, Canada
E-Mail: mjm2(--nospam--at)
Web Site:
Phone: 506-452-9000
Fax: 506-459-3954