RE: Canadian steel

CSA G401-93 is the Canadian Standard for Corrugated Steel Pipe Products.  It
deals with material and fabrication requirements for the full range of
corrugated steel pipe products currently used in Canada, including riveted,
helical lock seam and structural plate pipe.

AISI publishes a book called "Handbook of Steel Drainage & Highway
Construction Products" and there is a Canadian Edition (from which I got the
second sentence above..)  Very handy guide.  Presumably available from AISI.

The G401 Standard is available from CSA.  Try http://www.csa.ca Cost is 35$
Canadian (about 20 bucks USA)

Bit of trivia, the number "401" is significant in Canadian Highway history
in that it is the number of the first 4 lane divided highway that runs
through Ontario from the US border at Detroit to the Quebec border near
Montreal. The portion of  "The 401" , as it is called, near Toronto is one
of the busiest highways in the known Universe.

Paul Meyer
250-368-2407
pmeyer(--nospam--at)hasimons.com