Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re:Hungary for Knowledge[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re:Hungary for Knowledge
- From: dodgen(--nospam--at)icbo.org
- Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 11:25:18 -0800
Clark County, NV (Las Vegas) has developed their own criteria for signs. You may be able to obtain a copy from them. I don't know about wind factors in Hungary. David Dodgen ____________________Reply Separator____________________ Subject: Hungary for Knowledge Author: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org> Date: 2/23/99 8:25 PM To all: Does anyone out there know the wind design criteria for Budapest, Hungary? We are designing some freestanding signs which are tall and skinny. Thanks. Bruce Resnick, SE Parker Resnick Str. Eng.
- Prev by Subject: Hungary for Knowledge
- Next by Subject: Re: ICBO Calif Legislative Alert-another option
- Previous by thread: Hungary for Knowledge
- Next by thread: RE: History of conventional wood framing