Re: Re: Dilbert's Theorem

seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org,Internet writes:
>"The capacity to accumulate wealth is inversely proportional to one's
>sense of compassion and integrity."
I'm a liberal Democrat and proud of it, but Lazootin is way off base.
First, poverty doesn't confer compassion and integrity--lots of people
without compassion and integrity never had a dime to show for it. And
there are plenty of people who are compassionate and trustworthy and also
rich--I even know a few.

Mr. Wright,

I'm not going to let you get away with what you infer here, that only liberal
Democrats are compassionate and have integrity.  These characteristics have
nothing to do with politics.  Both Republicans and Democrats can show these
characteristics.  I am glad you have them.  But it has nothing to do with
being a liberal Democrat.  I also have them and I'm a conservative
Republican.  Both parties also have uncompassionate and men with poor
character.  It is not a liberal or conservative thing.

Rich Lewis