Post- beam framing.

Hi,
I am working on a residential project . It is a wood residence and the
architect wants to use the post-beam framing  system under a company
TIMBERPEG (The artisans of Post and Beams).  Is there anyona that have
design a residence using this system and if so how would you take care
of the lateral forces if  you are using 2x decking to cover the walls.
Should I assume the decking has the same shear capacity as if it was a
real floor decking.

Any comment will be helpful.

Thanks in advance,

F. Duarte, E.I.T.