Feb 20 Seminar slides now on-line

Slides of my presentation on Feb 20, 1999 titled "How to create a Web Site"
are now posted on the SEAINT web site at:

http://www.seaint.org/seaosc/seminars/seaosc_feb_20_1999/

You can also go to http://www.seaint.org ---> SEAOSC ----> Seminar Archives
------> SEAOSC_Feb_20_1999

At the seminar I did actually create a web site for a medium size company.
Those who attended did get to see all the necessary steps. However, in the
web slide set, that part is blank.

Hope that helps. We plan to make more and more future seminar slides
available via our web site. Very soon we will also add background streaming
audio capabilities.

Shafat Qazi, P.E.
Internet Admin
Director SEAOSC