Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: RE: Dilbert's Theorem[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: RE: Dilbert's Theorem
- From: "JCohen" <jccpc(--nospam--at)email.msn.com>
- Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 11:12:13 -0500
Bill Polhemus stated:
"Not only Jews, but many other MINORITIES.
It is a curious fact that only Jews are ever mentioned as having suffered
under the Nazi version of "ethnic cleansing," when in fact many other
minorities did as well, including Basques, Gypsies, and many other eastern
Isn't this an oxymoron, as he himself is aware of the other groups and has so stated it? He also forgot two other groups, also well-known and publicized: Russians and homosexuals. And let's not forget the Japanese policies. And then, of course, there's also the current issue in the Serbia, plus the Khmer Rouge, and....
As a suggestion, let's stick to engineering.
James Cohen Consulting, P.C.
PO Box 130
Pennington, NJ 08534
Tel: (609) 730-0510
Fax: (609) 730-0511
- Prev by Subject: RE: RE: Dilbert's Theorem
- Next by Subject: Re: RE: Dilbert's Theorem
- Previous by thread: RE: RE: Dilbert's Theorem
- Next by thread: Re: RE: Dilbert's Theorem