Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
ACAD Attribute ? -Reply[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: ACAD Attribute ? -Reply
- From: Patrick Taylor <632PTAYL(--nospam--at)pwcsd.nosc.mil>
- Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 08:59:58 -0800
good point >>> seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org 02/25/99 05:48am >>> Say you're fixing to send out a final set with 20 or 30 drawings and the architect calls and wants to change the date on the title block from 2-25-99 to 2-26-99. It's a pain to manually make this change. Previously, Mark Middlebrook and others have posted script and batch files to automate different tasks. One that comes to mind is a file to change all drawings in a particular subdirectory from r14 to r13. What I would like to be able to do is the following: 1. Have a script open a file. 2. select a particular block to edit the attributes (ddatte) 3. change value of a particular attribute 4. save changes 5. continue to next dwg file. The problems that I am running into is how to do you select the block with the attributes without manually picking it (the block will always be called 'tb') Then how do change a particular attribute at the command line. Any help would be wonderful. Thanks, John Jones, PE Pell City, AL jcjones(--nospam--at)pell.net
- Prev by Subject: RE: ACAD Attribute ?
- Next by Subject: ACAD Protection
- Previous by thread: RE: ACAD Attribute ?
- Next by thread: RE: ACAD Attribute ?