RE: ACAD Attribute ?

Title: RE: ACAD Attribute ?

in fact, we pull the base plan into our stuctural plans using a 255 pen color (halftone grey).  This serves as an excellent final QC tool as well for floor penetrations.  Sometimes we even leave it on in final deliverables.

as a matter of fact, we routinely "catch" potential problem areas by doing the same thing with MPE drawings.

The return of pen registers and light tables eh ?